New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got lucky as Nike had put out some awful kits recently with United's picnic blanket, Barca's creamsicle, Arsenal's this year, etc. Not bad at all.

That Goalie kit is awful. I suppose it's supposed to put opposition strikers off though.

argyle said:
bluemanhatton said:
Shaelumstash said:
City's identity is important to me. We should have blue shirts, white shorts and blue socks (navy or sky blue is fine.)

I don't like white sleeves because it's not City.
I don't like blue shorts because it's not City.
And I definitely don't like white socks, because it's not City.

How hard can it be to listen to what fans actually want for the club? I'd say less than 5% would choose white socks and that embarrassing shield given the option.

Imagine them trying to launch a Rags kit with green socks. Wouldn't happen. They have red, white and black, every time. But because it's liddle ol ciddy they can fuck about and do whatever they want. Fucking shite.

Embarrassed by a shield? Your lot have been wearing a tea towel all season.

I've been having doubts about his posts too.

Funny how there are dozens of posters saying the shield is wank, but they don't get called rags.

I actually like the kit, I can live with the shield, but the white socks thing really pisses me off.

I said exactly the same thing about the blue shorts and the black badge. To me, it's not City.

I'm never going to wear any of it, but the tradition and history of the club is important to me, don't know why that would make you think I'm a rag. It would be easier to not give a toss, but I do.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
StMark's said:
mcfc-134586.jpg

Like that a lot

Yeah the black one is stunning.

For all the whinging this Nike gear is pretty nice.

Nice kit but the shield is shit and at fifty five fucking quid for a bit of polyester that gets knocked out of a Bangladeshi sweat shop for about £1 - you can shove it City this has gone too far. They'll soon be allowing you to pay for your shirt by direct debit installments at this rate.

It's as if Nike asked Pixar to do a version of the excellent 09-10 design. It's a poor shirt from a dirty company and City want fifty quid. No thanks.

Blue and Proud said:
Nice kit but the shield is shit and at fifty five fucking quid for a bit of polyester that gets knocked out of a Bangladeshi sweat shop for about £1 - you can shove it City this has gone too far. They'll soon be allowing you to pay for your shirt by direct debit installments at this rate.

It's an Indonesian sweatshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.