Status
Not open for further replies.
NQCitizen said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
StMark's said:
mcfc-134586.jpg

Like that a lot

Yeah the black one is stunning.

For all the whinging this Nike gear is pretty nice.

Lazy Nike bastards couldn't even be bothered to do a proper crest.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
NQCitizen said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Like that a lot

Yeah the black one is stunning.

For all the whinging this Nike gear is pretty nice.

Lazy Nike bastards couldn't even be bothered to do a proper crest.

It's just set on shield. Lazy Umbro bastards couldn't be bothered to do a proper sheild this season either then?

As it clearly states 2013-14 shirt, we'll be going through the same thing again in a years time

And this shirt will start to drop in price after Christmas

Hold on if you can !
( if you don't have kids pestering the life out of you!)

not paying 55 quid, may buy it if it goes down to 30 odd quid. theres sometimes promotions on on kitbag/sportsdirect.

footballkitstore will no doubt have it aswell for dirt cheap too.

Sure it'll look great on the players but not for me looks too cheaply made. Glad I bought most of the recent Umbro kits which 9 times out of 10 have been absolutely stunning.

ban-mcfc said:
Its cheaper than last year

It looks fucking mint

STOP FUCKING MOANING.

I'm adamant you work for Nike or something fella.... 5th post now tonight moaning about the fans disliking of the shirt.

The shirt is Mingin', I won't buy it. Simples.

My main gripe is on the City Shop, they are selling Nike Hoodies here priced at £40 and one at £60

The same hoodies (without the city logo on) are priced at Sports Direct/jjb etc for around £10

We're just mugs being taken the piss out of and I won't be buying this shit at those prices.

Keep buying it by all means people. At those prices I'll be a Blue that won't be advertising their brand.

Away kit is Black with Gold trim obviously. at least if there's a black shield and a gold monochrome crest on that, ithe shield will just blend in with the black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.