New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Kit launch video on the MCFC Official youtube page

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO5s70a3hfw[/youtube]
No Sergio for that photoshoot, which is a little troubling. Maybe I'm worrying too much.

Good to see Vinny's cheered up a bit, the miserable git.
Half the squad weren't in that video mate.

Rocket Sauce said:

No Sergio for that photoshoot, which is a little troubling. Maybe I'm worrying too much.

Not sure about Nastasic and Rodwell, but Milner, Zabs and Tevez wear Nike boots, whilst Kompany dons Warrior Sports. Maybe something to do with Puma not wanting Aguero to wear Nike merchandise in an actual promotion? Just a theory, probably bollocks. :-)

TheMaineRoad said:
Rocket Sauce said:

I'm well aware of that, but if you were going to pick a single player with global appeal to launch your new kit, then surely Sergio would be a the front of the queue. I know if I was from Nike I would ask he attend. The worry is that he wasn't in the shoot for reasons which extend beyond this tour.

Like I said, I'm probably worrying too much :-)

Edit: just seen Pige's point about Puma, which is a good one! Panic over. For now!

TheMaineRoad said:

I'm well aware of that, but if you were going to pick a single player with global appeal to launch your new kit, then surely Sergio would be a the front of the queue. I know if I was from Nike I would ask he attend. The worry is that he wasn't in the shoot for reasons which extend beyond this tour.

Like I said, I'm probably worrying too much :-)

Edit: just seen Pige's point about Puma, which is a good one! Panic over. For now!
Hehe..

In that video it looks like its made out of some fetishwear latex, it's really shiny!
I personally only buy a top if its nice, this isn't and it's well too expensive. The ones who I do feel sorry for are people with kids, probably looking at about £70 with a top with a name on the back. Considering these Nike tops are made by kids for 8p an hour in some shed in Mumbai I don't know how they can justify it.
The shield will be passed off as some gimmick, saying it links with "pride in battle", when Infact it's just more cost effective to sew on a shield instead of stitching a badge on each kit like the old one.
Seeing as umbro are owned by Nike I was expecting the same designers, they must of sacked them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.