New official City website

Its now down again, had a chance to have a good look round first mind. Not bad but the text going right to the edges of the boxes on the main page is annoying me, makes it look unprofessional , and the megadrive tunes during the highlights need to go ! some nice gear for sale though.

Definitely an improvement, not exactly groundbreaking.

Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

I work for City as the Digital Delivery Manager and we're working really hard tonight to get the site perfect for the morning. Really pleased you like it but we've closed the backdoor for now so we can finish off. Hope you don't mind, not long to go now!

Thanks
Victoria

blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

I work for City as the Digital Delivery Manager and we're working really hard tonight to get the site perfect for the morning. Really pleased you like it but we've closed the backdoor for now so we can finish off. Hope you don't mind, not long to go now!

Thanks
Victoria

is Tevez gonna be anounced????Please...so i can sleep...

blueheartblonde said:
Hi Guys,

You found the way in!

Thanks
Victoria

get back to work, who said you could have a rest??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.