New official City website

Likewise another old fart here, and like your good self prefer the old one.

Mother in law is staying at our house this week. She is 73 and just told me she hates the new web site because she want to click on the old screen and see all the fixtures in a list. I wonder if the club read these comments.

I cannot believe how bad the site is.

No doubt they will release a "story" soon saying how City fans love it and X number amount of more people are accessing it.

It's terrible. Spent 30mins trying to watch highlights on it last night to be told 4 times to log in using Twitter, Google etc. I was logged in! and still couldn't view. The old site was much easier to use.

On my app the Steaua game on Tuesday never happened if you look at the results/fixtures. And the table hasn't been updated.

Glad though that if we are screwing shit up that it's in IT. :-)

I can't get videos full screen now, anyone else have this problem, barely use the site now as its too difficult to find and the menu systems are very poor.

Switched to CityApp for news and videos, BBC for fixtures; disgusted that I can't use the club website for all that I need. Who ever designed this should be for the chop.

They should have a quick look fixtures section aswell as the fixture scroll forever feature

I would rather spend a day going through every click bate shite on here, than visit our new official website.

Delete it and bring back the old one. Now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.