New official City website

far more user friendly was the old webiste, new one only good on a PC, its a nightmare on samsung phone and ipad.

the fixtures list format is terrible and a step backwards.

Login is very temperamental, why change for the sake of it, the old website was great on all devices.

Sorry but it's a fucking joke.

Tried to order items from the official store for weeks now. Same fucking error message.

Nike.com and Amazon.com here I come.

Having worked in IT for many years, I know that people always complain about new systems even when they hated the old ones. So I always like to give these things time while I get used to them.

There are still some of the same 'customer journey' issues that existed on the old one. My bugbear is having to log in three times to watch videos, buy tickets and use the Cityzens portal when I should only need to do that once. The other is that I can't see what card details I've got registered for the cup schemes. I think I've changed my details to my latest debit card on all three but there's no way of knowing without ringing up Customer Services.

I've loved the new official site from the get go. I've followed the threads a minimal amount since launch and it's been almost all negative responses from what I've seen. I'd just like to throw in some positive perspective here from my POV. It's been great for me and I love it. Cheers.

Bet their servers are still a joke when trying to book match day tickets?

Heard a rumour as well that they're thinking of fucking off ticket offices at city and making it online/phone only.... not sure how true that is though, if anyone can clarify.

I've loved the new official site from the get go. I've followed the threads a minimal amount since launch and it's been almost all negative responses from what I've seen. I'd just like to throw in some positive perspective here from my POV. It's been great for me and I love it. Cheers.
Oh your gonna get it! :-)

When is the last time you saw a doctor?!? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.