New panel on Question of Sport

I'm surprised it wasn't given to that unfunny prick Romesh Ranganathan, as he's on everything else, but given that he's on the equally dire Sky equivalent, it's not going to happen

went to watch a Question Of Sport on 1st April 1990 with my dad.

It wasnt filmed at The BBC on Oxford Rd it was filmed at a sports centre near platt lane just behind the old toaster building on oxford road.

Bill Beaumount and Ian Botham were captians.

How do i remember the date? As we were driving home my dad turned the radio on and we found out The Strangeways Riots had started!!
It was always recorded on a Sunday after they all had a slap-up lunch with copious quantities of vino

Alex Scott is absolutely clueless as a pundit. Her depth of football knowledge is embarrassing. She’s on a level with the infamous Talksport Antti Niemi Scotland goalkeeper caller. Shoehorned in because she ticks a few boxes.

Alex Scott is absolutely clueless as a pundit. Her depth of football knowledge is embarrassing. She’s on a level with the infamous Talksport Antti Niemi Scotland goalkeeper caller. Shoehorned in because she ticks a few boxes.

Just out of interest how long was your professional career and how many international caps did you win?

100%. Far too many women and darkies on TV......

She's better than most male pundits from what I have seen, has been capped 100+ times by England I believe, she has very good sreen presence and seems like fun. She has also done Strictly which has raised her profile and QoS is probably looking to attract a younger audience - they are the only 'boxes' the BBC will be concerned about

And so what if there was some positive descrimination. There are plenty of minorities who don't get opportunities

100%. Far too many women and darkies on TV......

She's better than most male pundits from what I have seen, has been capped 100+ times by England I believe, she has very good sreen presence and seems like fun. She has also done Strictly which has raised her profile and QoS is probably looking to attract a younger audience - they are the only 'boxes' the BBC will be concerned about

And so what if there was some positive descrimination. There are plenty of minorities who don't get opportunities

What the actual fuck??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.