New panel on Question of Sport

I've nothing against any of them, but it definitely needed some changes. Barker and Dawson in particular have been there too long. Dawson hardly ever gets a question wrong, and it has become quite boring, and too much revolving around the personalities of the captains.

Jenas to become the host is my guess, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Micah appointed one of the captains.

I can't imagine there's any political aspect to this. It's a bit silly to pretend this is about politics

In reality it's had its day. It's a tired format and I'm amazed when I see it that it's still going. It used to be mildly amusing but it really needs refreshing.

Barker and the others have had a very nice time feeding off it but it needs some fresh faces.

I can't imagine there's any political aspect to this. It's a bit silly to pretend this is about politics

In reality it's had its day. It's a tired format and I'm amazed when I see it that it's still going. It used to be mildly amusing but it really needs refreshing.

Barker and the others have had a very nice time feeding off it but it needs some fresh faces.

It did have the feeling of BBC Sports Last of the Summer Wine didn't it? I stopped watching it a good few years ago to be honest but I know some still enjoy it and will be sad to see their faves go.

I actually went as an audience member on QOS when it was broadcast from BBC Oxford Road. Would have been around 1994/5. The only 2 contestants I remember were Barry Venison on 1 team and Kelly Holmes on the other(I think she was still serving in the army at the time).

I actually went as an audience member on QOS when it was broadcast from BBC Oxford Road. Would have been around 1994/5. The only 2 contestants I remember were Barry Venison on 1 team and Kelly Holmes on the other(I think she was still serving in the army at the time).

I worked with a lad who went in the 80's when Bill Beaumont and Emlyn Hughes were captains. He said each half hour episode took over an hour to record due to the number of re-shoots when someone swore and perpetually nipping off set for a slash - presumably pre-match training was done in the bar ! He said the whole thing was hysterical.

I went around the same time on a works jolly,family man was appearing on it.
I remember it took about three hours to film one episode,i was dying for a piss all the way through it,due to having a shed load of beer before going in.

The BBC will be flicking through their roladex for telephone numbers of "comedians" to take over from Sue Barker it will be Jack Whitehall or Romesh iamoneverthing or Ryan iamonasmuchasromesh you watch !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.