New panel on Question of Sport

i just dont get it with paddy, he was never a funny bloke, hung onto the coat tails of peter kay, his fucking catch phrase likey likey or something similar isnt funny in the slightest , not sure why he gets so many programmes ,

im surprised though they haven't gone for a black transgender lesbian homosexual ex con mute hunchback with all the inclusive stuff being rammed down our throats

im surprised though they haven't gone for a black transgender lesbian homosexual ex con mute hunchback with all the inclusive stuff being rammed down our throats
I applied for the job but was refused on the grounds that I supported an oil funded team

I think the change of host is good.

Sue Barker was never really the most exciting of hosts whereas with McGuiness at least you get someone who will be able to banter with the other guests a lot better.

The two captains though... They must be the most unknown captains ever. A rugby player that you'd only know if you were a rugby fan (In comparison Matt Dawson was a World Cup winner) and a player from a sport that no one watches other than for about 20 minutes when the Olympics rolls around.

Mcguiness: Now we come to the what happened next round. Sam's Team. You've got a clip from the Abu Dhabi tennis open.

*Tennis player begins serve. Ball goes up in the air and freezes*

Quek: I know this! The tennis player was executed for wearing a small red wristband with YNWA on it by a Man City supporting copper. It was covered up by the billions City made from dirty oil money?

Mcguiness: That's hilarious Sam. But wrong.

Randomly there's a guy on the row in front of me in SS3 who could be a Paddy look-a-likey, I think that's one of his 'funny' lines.

i just dont get it with paddy, he was never a funny bloke, hung onto the coat tails of peter kay, his fucking catch phrase likey likey or something similar isnt funny in the slightest , not sure why he gets so many programmes ,
I remember Stewart Lee doing a set about him turning on the Christmas lights or something like that.

"Paddy McGuinness is coming......with his joke."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.