New panel on Question of Sport

So she is mixed. Fine.

My parents are from different countries and my dad bilingual. I’m just plain old peoffrey.

Don't put yourself down mate , you seem alright to me .... I was actually quite impressed in one of your other posts that you cared about what people at work thought ... being the considerate type of person can never a bad thing.

Wiki description half Irish and half Jamaican. I may be assuming the Irish side is white and if I’m wrong then I apologise

But let’s play real life - Mrs Hef stabs her brother to death. Explain why that is black-on-black crime when the mother is white and the dad is black??

Why are you asking me that? That question is irrelevant to me.

Don't put yourself down mate , you seem alright to me .... I was actually quite impressed in one of your other posts that you cared about what people at work thought ... being the considerate type of person can never a bad thing.

I’m culturally Anglican so I do care about other people (as Atheists can too.)

I don’t wear being Welsh born to an English mother and a Welsh father as a badge. It’s not a race, religion or sexual preference. People need to stop seeing colour.

Did you know that the 1893 FA Cup final between Wolves and Everton was actually held on that land there?

It was the ONLY time the Final itself was ever played there .... although the stadium did stage two FA Cup semi finals in later years.

Mind you back then it was known as the Fallowfield Stadium ..... there were many complaints that the stadium wasn't actually fit for use for such a big crowd , but that didn't stop the game going ahead anyway ...... the ground was only fit to hold 15,000 fans , but somewhere between 45,000-60,000 people actually showed up, and there was plenty of serious 'crowd disorder' too , as thousands of City and United fans turned up to mingle in with the Everton and Wolves fans .... as for the match itself Wolves won 1-0 to lift the trophy.

View attachment 2605View attachment 2606

Funnily enough I did know this
Ancoats blue

and have actually cycled around the "Harris stadium" in my youth over 40 years ago but now sadly gone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.