New panel on Question of Sport

An ex of mines grandad used to have it on every time I was there so I saw quite a bit of it. It was rather dated but there wasn’t much wrong with it, It had it’s audience. don’t see the point in potentially upsetting its core viewers in an attempt to freshen it up which we all know means “let’s copy a league of its own as much as possible”, it’s core audience are going to be put off and it’s not going to attract enough new viewers. I predict it will be scraped within 18 months of the replacements coming in.

Hopefully they don't change the format too much. It was always alright for what it was. I just fear changing the host and both captains at the same time might ruin any element of chemistry on the show, which was probably the thing that kept it together so long.

That Sam Quek the Dipper loving go shite you mean
Yeah, her. Ew.

I'm guessing Quek and Robbie Savage to be the new captains. Clare Balding to host.

They Think It’s All Over was better. Lee Hurst always funny.
It's insane the shit they used to get away with on that. I was watching a few on Youtube a while back and there's no way that'd be broadcast now. They only time they had a woman on was for Rory to feel up. Although the best one was when they did feel the animal and brought out a crocodile.

It's insane the shit they used to get away with on that. I was watching a few on Youtube a while back and there's no way that'd be broadcast now. They only time they had a woman on was for Rory to feel up. Although the best one was when they did feel the animal and brought out a crocodile.

Completely. Dads Army would never get made now. Fawlty Towers, Allo Allo...

I probably last saw an episode of Question of Sport in about 1990, and it seemed painfully dated even then.

Hopefully they don't change the format too much. It was always alright for what it was. I just fear changing the host and both captains at the same time might ruin any element of chemistry on the show, which was probably the thing that kept it together so long.

Yeah, her. Ew.

I'm guessing Quek and Robbie Savage to be the new captains. Clare Ballbaggs to host.
wow that s genetically diverse , covers all genders, can you find another bunch of boring cunts.......not seeking the guantanamo show!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.