New Partner Betway

I was raised Protestant Christian but I’ve broken a number of the Ten Commandments. Chances are that there is no God but it’s not such a bad set of values to live for. I’m culturally a Christian.

City have always had a betting partner, it’s not new, at Maine Road we had betting companies and now at the Etihad we have to find different revenues for all the obstacles and bollocks they throw in our way, whether it’s gambling, beer chocolate, solar panels, water, mobile phones, its business, without we wouldn’t be able to compete

You've never heard of blokes coming home pissed up. The missus then starts on him about drinking their money away, and he beats seven colours of shit out of her?

Jesus.

Blokes leather their missus when their football team loses. Or after a bad day at work. Or when they’re in a bad mood for any number of other reasons. Or even no reason at all.

Alcohol isn’t the reason there’s domestic abuse. It’s a justification for it.

Blokes leather their missus when their football team loses. Or after a bad day at work. Or when they’re in a bad mood for any number of other reasons. Or even no reason at all.

Alcohol isn’t the reason there’s domestic abuse. It’s a justification for it.
Exactly. A decent man, no matter how drunk, will never lay a hand on a woman.

The problem in such a situation is the man, not the alcohol.

We had Marathon Bet for a while so this isn't exactly new territory.

Unfortunately this is the way the game is now. Only have to look at how many Prem teams took on shirt sponsors for random bookmakers from overseas.

I have no problem with gambling being legalised, but football could really stand to be a little more firm in its stance on advertising.

The shirt sponsor ban doesn't really do much when you can't sell gambling sponsored shirts to kids anyway and teams still have stadiums with gambling ads and even naming rights.

I would love us to make a stance against betting and not having any bet type sponsors but not a chance of that happening as long as the $$$$$$ is flowing.

City have always had a betting partner, it’s not new, at Maine Road we had betting companies and now at the Etihad we have to find different revenues for all the obstacles and bollocks they throw in our way, whether it’s gambling, beer chocolate, solar panels, water, mobile phones, its business, without we wouldn’t be able to compete
Is your surname Roof?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.