New phone upgrade

Currently utilising our Argos purchased A54 and A34's. Sim contracts with EE as 3 network were strangling data abroad and thats simply not on. Yes ..yes, I do get that you they don't charge for roaming etc but if it doesnt work without buffering, then it's not fit for purpose.

EE are greedy sausages but their network is sound. They do not buffer abroad, but you pay the reaper in the charge incurred. We took our firestick a few times and absolutely no mither. Having said all that they currently charge £25 a month for roaming, or you can pay £2.30 a day all on top of your normal bill. If you had your phone pre 21 then this doesnt apply. I call them greedy sausages, because when we initially took our sim contracts, roaming was only £15 a month and thats some yearly rise..

Will we use EE after sims end? ..why yes, as it does what it says on the tin. Our 100gig sim is £14 and our 25 gig sim is £9. When overseas, we swop data between phones by gifting, as they have a 50 gig fair play mantra in force. By gifting data to each other we negate their roaming fair play and get a combined 100gig of streaming.

I dont think we would ever go the phone contract route again, as the price for sim only is ridiculously low.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.