New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

I’ve said it before on here. Every other week I turn up at ours.with kick racism out of football shoved down my throat. Same when I watch us on telly. it’s the same. What a load of utter bollocks! There only one reason they don’t like our fantastic owners.they want us gone. And everything we do is everything that’s wrong with football. But yet they want to copy us.wankers!
Iv said it before but city need to be using the race card. Kick out racism is a joke in football.

The premier league is a racist organisation and it plays nicely with societies view that all muslims are the boogie man trying to take our freedoms.

Banners might be the way forward? somehow we need to steer the conversation towards the victims ie city fans sorry this is not a post about the fun loving dips.

The attacks against city is not a victimless crime.

Last edited:
The CO-OP Live money would go to the CFG anyway I think. Quite how it works after that I'm not sure.
I understand that City have taken a 25% stake in the arena, allowing us to directly profit from it.

Agree, I said at the time the115 were broadcast that it was a method of keeping City from joining the ESL. This is another brainwashing distraction to convince the knuckle draggers of how bad City are for football. The gun powder was placed last year, time to put the cannon ball in City.
Dear PL,
The Euro superleague creeps closer. The US owned redshirts will defect. Your continuous targeting of City may push them in that direction. Are you mad?

Do we know PRECISELY what this rule change involves? It would appear very likely that it introduces the notion of "associated parties", but we don't know exactly what this term means. We suspect, but again don't know whether it is as clearly discriminatory as we believe. It is claimed that City are threatening a legal challenge but again we don't know. It could be Newcastle, or, indeed, any other PL club that sees the regulation as anti-competitive, because the claim that a level playing field can be established or maintained through tampering with sponsorship is nonsense. But I would suggest that if a legal challenge is actually threatened the club in question must be very sure of its ground.
At the time of the original vote the PL published their definition of associated, fuck knows where to find it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.