New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

anyone not familiar and also an expert on detailed legal jargon or accounting rules/laws is not even a real City fan.

I think its time for Mansour to go to directly to Apple, Amazon etc and ask them for a sponsorship deal never seen before.

imagine the sheer shock in sport media, rival fans if Apple would come in and pay to be shirt sponsor for 3x what Etihad paying us.

wonder what rules would be brought in not to allow it.

Because it’s us, and despite saying on an hourly basis we are a small club who nobody cares about, they keep getting angry about us, despite not caring about us.

Weird.
I was a client guest of a Motor Manufacturer in corporate at LFC (it was shit) for the 2-2 game yonks back.

This was under Manuel Pelegrini and pre our Pep era rivalry.

During lunch one of their Directors suddenly said, with real angst “ I hate your fucking club “ !!

I smiled and asked why, when we’re a small club, and their rivals are yewnitid.

He said “you’ve got all the money and we should’ve had it..... but we don’t want bloody oil money”

I left it until after the game then asked him how much he knew about his club before 1958 and the Littlewoods ‘financial doping’. He nearly exploded so I left it.

Over coffee I gently asked him what he knew about DIC.

“What the fuck is that to do with anything" he snarled.

"I don't know" I replied "but I thought you'd know as they wanted to buy your club recently and most of your fans wanted them".

He got up, left for a piss and didn't have the courtesy to return.

Sums them up.....CNUTS.....and I've never accepted another invitation !!

anyone not familiar and also an expert on detailed legal jargon or accounting rules/laws is not even a real City fan.

I think its time for Mansour to go to directly to Apple, Amazon etc and ask them for a sponsorship deal never seen before.

imagine the sheer shock in sport media, rival fans if Apple would come in and pay to be shirt sponsor for 3x what Etihad paying us.

wonder what rules would be brought in not to allow it.
How does that work?

If Sheikh Mansour could just approach a global corporation and get them to triple our Etihad deal then I expect he would have done so already. As far as I'm aware he has no stake in either of the two you reference so there are no rules against it.

I’ve said it before on here. Every other week I turn up at ours.with kick racism out of football shoved down my throat. Same when I watch us on telly. it’s the same. What a load of utter bollocks! There only one reason they don’t like our fantastic owners.they want us gone. And everything we do is everything that’s wrong with football. But yet they want to copy us.wankers!

How does that work?

If Sheikh Mansour could just approach a global corporation and get them to triple our Etihad deal then I expect he would have done so already. As far as I'm aware he has no stake in either of the two you reference so there are no rules against it.
Yes you are correct but they would bring in rules to make it illegal

Am I missing something this has been voted through surely it is in the interests of ALL clubs to oppose this..as it can effect all clubs..
They are all so blinkered it's untrue. Turkeys voting for Christmas. Absolute zero ambition. All they are interested in, is staying in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.