New PL Commercial rule passed (pg4) | City rumoured to be questioning the legality

*Girona, not Genoa.

The natural consequence of these rules will be to softly enforce the club being unable to agree sponsorship deals with Etihad and have to go to ‘the open market’ which these days should really not be an issue as City can generate record breaking deals due to on the field success.

It’s essentially a long-term gamble that the owners will ‘get bored’ when City play at the ‘Infosys Stadium’ wearing kits with ‘Visa’ on the front, rather than Etihad, but of course the club has long since grown from a toy to promote UAE tourism to a multi billion dollar winning machine that serves as a genuine, appreciating asset.

I can't imagine there is anything in these new rules that says City can't be sponsored by Etihad, or any related or "associated" party. Only that such sponsorships should be at fair value. I suspect these new rules are just tightening up how they deem fair value. If I am wrong, the PL should prepare for a lot of very expensive and long-lasting court cases.

I can't imagine there is anything in these new rules that says City can't be sponsored by Etihad, or any related or "associated" party. Only that such sponsorships should be at fair value. I suspect these new rules are just tightening up how they deem fair value. If I am wrong, the PL should prepare for a lot of very expensive and long-lasting court cases.
Who the fuck decides whats fair value ? Thats the problem

Of course, it makes no odds to us, we are already in

Which is why I can believe the claims City would have abstained.

You vote, you legitimise it. Maybe you win. They try again in a couple months and maybe you don't win. Whereas challenging it's legitimacy you show consistency, but then you surely abstain.
Things are moving too fast for me, who's making these claims that we were one of the abstainers?

Given the rules already say associated party deal have to be fair value I suspect this goes over and above that.

There was talk that clubs had to show matching bids, which adds to the workload of the commercial staff having to source and negotiate multiple bids, only one of which would be accepted.

As for the loans, I suspect an outright ban.

Given the rules already say associated party deal have to be fair value I suspect this goes over and above that.

There was talk that clubs had to show matching bids, which adds to the workload of the commercial staff having to source and negotiate multiple bids, only one of which would be accepted.

As for the loans, I suspect an outright ban.

this get 3 quotes is ridicules you know who you want to partner up with. This isnt a micky mouse golf club that needs 3 quotes so the get the cheapest and shitest job or machine. These are top top business people who run clubs/business in what is a micky mouse run pl !.

Its comical really the pl is a multi billion pound industry run by weak knobheads

this get 3 quotes is ridicules you know who you want to partner up with. This isnt a micky mouse golf club that needs 3 quotes so the get the cheapest and shitest job or machine. These are top top business people who run clubs/business in what is a micky mouse run pl !.

Its comical really the pl is a multi billion pound industry run by weak knobheads
What if we get 3 associated parties to bid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.