New PL financial controls | Clubs agree squad spending cap 'in principle'

It should be all about debt and making clubs reduce their debts within 3 to 5 years or face punishments like points deductions, For the first 3 seasons you can not spend more than you what you pay in clearing the amount of debt.
So if you are £100million in debt and your season revenue is still showing losses then you will be put under a financial management team and a spending cap.

You will soon see the big clubs taking care of their club and not selling it down the river, The top clubs in big debt' clearly don't care for the future of their clubs and fans, One day it will catch up with them and their house will fall because the paper walls will crumble

ok, so this new rule only affects us and the rags so I'm expecting it to be voted in.
probably means a budget of £150m maybe less on transfers

ok, so this new rule only affects us and the rags so I'm expecting it to be voted in.
probably means a budget of £150m maybe less on transfers

So it's not going to be net spend? So you can sell 200m worth of players but still only spend a certain amount?

So it's not going to be net spend? So you can sell 200m worth of players but still only spend a certain amount?
Yeah, I think that’s the bit that’s odd. 85% of revenue…but limited to 5x tv cash of the least paid club….kinda makes the latter the governing principle…

Yeah, I think that’s the bit that’s odd. 85% of revenue…but limited to 5x tv cash of the least paid club….kinda makes the latter the governing principle…

Well bottom of the premier tv money wise isn't it around 100m? And it's five times that you can spend?

What a load of bollocks. What about a ‘draft system’ where the lowest placed ‘big X side’ (X for however low the rags finish) get first pick of the best prospects.

The Super League is looking more and more inevitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.