**NEW** PS3 FIFA LEAGUE

Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Striaght after the City game, i'll be on mate. Cant stay on too long thought because I gotta get up for hell, I mean work in the morning and at the tender age of 23, i'll be fucked if I dont get my sleep!
Oh your getting on up and there all old like aren't you? lol :D Well add me to your PSN names Raeku I'm in the league already though. If you catch me on we can play a friendly game and all.

I were chatting to you last night mate about retro games :) My PSN is mancity85.

Oh shit right :D ... I was knacked man! I thought I sent a mis messgae to Jay because I thought I was talking to ASH. But I was really talking to Jay and realized it. I need to get a mic or the keyboard for the PS3.

Lol,

Anyways, if your on later invite me for a game, and ill beat you, I mean play lol.

Blue4ever85 said:
Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Greiver said:
Lol alright I will gladly kick your ass .. I mean accept your invitation!

Greiver = No show

:)

OI I told you I was going to be watching both games! :P .... then I happened to get fck all tired lol ... and forgot! :O ...

Running scared more like :)

Nonsense!

The Invisible_Man said:
So when is this all kicking off properly then? Or are we waiting for more players?

I think it's failed mate. Hope im wrong, iv'e got a draw and defeat under my belt lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.