**NEW** PS3 FIFA LEAGUE

Greiver said:
At the moment it appears you can play anyone, anytime once. I lost to Jay 1-0 .... nearly damn scored a great goal but it went wide. Putting up fixtures adds structure and forms a schedule which can build some fun anticipation. However ... it also more constricting on peoples time and schedule. So I think you need to play atleast 1 game a week?

Fair do's. I just think it's a bit of a pointless exercise if people are playing each other more than others. It doesn't really give a clear indication of each others abilities if someone is playing 7 games a week (random number) and another is only playing 2 or 3 because of other commitments. It just shows no structure whatsoever.

C_T_I_D said:
Greiver said:
At the moment it appears you can play anyone, anytime once. I lost to Jay 1-0 .... nearly damn scored a great goal but it went wide. Putting up fixtures adds structure and forms a schedule which can build some fun anticipation. However ... it also more constricting on peoples time and schedule. So I think you need to play atleast 1 game a week?

Fair do's. I just think it's a bit of a pointless exercise if people are playing each other more than others. It doesn't really give a clear indication of each others abilities if someone is playing 7 games a week (random number) and another is only playing 2 or 3 because of other commitments. It just shows no structure whatsoever.

Well structure does help and I think if anyone can play all their games in single week then there will be almost no suspense in it. Plus the league could be over in 2 weeks time if that happens. So I agree structure is needed but I can see where alot of people myself included have waited awhile and want to play in the league asap!

So well see what ASH does and says for now. Though I think atleast 1 game a week minimum has to be slightly enforced because we don't want people slacking off. Though if we do that a a fixture does need to be posted so everyone gets a game in and some don't get 2-3 in by playing different people etc. However if since we have 11 I think atleast 1 of us will have a BYE week, so as long as everyone gets 1 game in no matter who it is should work out well.

Anyhow I'll watching Both UEFA games to see how Spurs do as well. I'm hoping they get knocked out? Is it there second game? IF your on after that Blue4 I will definately be up for a friendly game! :)

Striaght after the City game, i'll be on mate. Cant stay on too long thought because I gotta get up for hell, I mean work in the morning and at the tender age of 23, i'll be fucked if I dont get my sleep!

Blue4ever85 said:
Striaght after the City game, i'll be on mate. Cant stay on too long thought because I gotta get up for hell, I mean work in the morning and at the tender age of 23, i'll be fucked if I dont get my sleep!
Oh your getting on up and there all old like aren't you? lol :D Well add me to your PSN names Raeku I'm in the league already though. If you catch me on we can play a friendly game and all.

Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Oh your getting on up and there all old like aren't you? lol :D Well add me to your PSN names Raeku I'm in the league already though. If you catch me on we can play a friendly game and all.

I were chatting to you last night mate about retro games :) My PSN is mancity85.

Blue4ever85 said:
Greiver said:
Blue4ever85 said:

I were chatting to you last night mate about retro games :) My PSN is mancity85.

Oh shit right :D ... I was knacked man! I thought I sent a mis messgae to Jay because I thought I was talking to ASH. But I was really talking to Jay and realized it. I need to get a mic or the keyboard for the PS3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.