**NEW** PS3 FIFA LEAGUE

I joined last night as Leverkusen.

They had 4.5 stars, then I chose them and they only had 4 stars - Just goes to show, even the game knows im shit! lol

Theres a fuck up here. All the squads are default. So for some people its kinda shite. Does anyone know how to change this so all the players and stats from the transfer update can be used?

And by the way, If you want to be Liverpool or Chelsea say, does anyone agree its fair? Its just that if it comes down to it all being default squads, they are 5 star teams, which IMO, is not fair.

Is there anyway for me to change my team before I play the first game? Leverkusen are an epic fail.

I cant find an option?

Also, more importantly, can we have some kind of fixtures put up? i.e everyone aims to have played a game before the weekend is over (I dont think it's too important who you play). I been trying to get a game on there for two nights now and haven't been able too.

I know it's not the other persons fault, they have other things to do, might be in another game etc etc, but it'd be better if some rough fixtures were set-up at least to get this league going - Dont want it to fail AGAIN!.

PS - Feel free to offer me a game :)

I think it'd be better if fixtures are put up, otherwise we'll have people playing each other till kingdom come, say two or three fixtures a week and then they can negotiate the times and day they play themselves. What do you think? Just want some organisation behind this really.

C_T_I_D said:
I think it'd be better if fixtures are put up, otherwise we'll have people playing each other till kingdom come, say two or three fixtures a week and then they can negotiate the times and day they play themselves. What do you think? Just want some organisation behind this really.

^^^This^^^

At the moment it appears you can play anyone, anytime once. I lost to Jay 1-0 .... nearly damn scored a great goal but it went wide. Putting up fixtures adds structure and forms a schedule which can build some fun anticipation. However ... it also more constricting on peoples time and schedule. So I think you need to play atleast 1 game a week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.