New season bets

Yes I put the £30 free bet when you join (& stake £10) on at 20/1

I'm just about to sign up and do this now. Stick the tenner on a random horse today or some shit and then whack the 'free' £30 on Mendy.

He's also 80/1 on Sky and Bet365 for PFA POTY, which I think is huge.

@Healthcare29 I signed up and tried to drop £10 in with the code "30f" but didnt work. Website and app seem so basic and shit. Ill try again later. My work desktop wont let me on betting websites haha might give them a call.

But he will def hit 15+ so 20/1 is still a great price. So tempted to go large and play the waiting game....doesnt seem to be a max Bet?

I'm just about to sign up and do this now. Stick the tenner on a random horse today or some shit and then whack the 'free' £30 on Mendy.

He's also 80/1 on Sky and Bet365 for PFA POTY, which I think is huge.

Absolutely no chance of him winning it, I'd want 200/1!

@Healthcare29 I signed up and tried to drop £10 in with the code "30f" but didnt work. Website and app seem so basic and shit. Ill try again later. My work desktop wont let me on betting websites haha might give them a call.

But he will def hit 15+ so 20/1 is still a great price. So tempted to go large and play the waiting game....doesnt seem to be a max Bet?

The free bets (3 X £10s, one £10 you have to place using a phone) will appear when the £10 stake has outcomed so don't place it on a bet that lasts a year, they appear on the bottom of the betslip, I was lucky with my £10 stake won £45 on the Chelsea/Arse game.

Absolutely no chance of him winning it, I'd want 200/1!

If he maintains this early performance level he's set himself then he'll be in with a shout.

Defenders don't tend to win these awards so that works against him, but should Pep continue with 3 at the back in certain games then that means Mendy is essentially playing as a left winger.

Won't be easy but when you see players like Ozil at 33/1, Fred at 33/1, Giroud at 50/1, Wilshere at 66/1, Martial at 40/1, Fabregas at 66/1 then Mendy at 80/1 looks good to me as an outside shot.

If he maintains this early performance level he's set himself then he'll be in with a shout.

Defenders don't tend to win these awards so that works against him, but should Pep continue with 3 at the back in certain games then that means Mendy is essentially playing as a left winger.

Won't be easy but when you see players like Ozil at 33/1, Fred at 33/1, Giroud at 50/1, Wilshere at 66/1, Martial at 40/1, Fabregas at 66/1 then Mendy at 80/1 looks good to me as an outside shot.

It certainly does look value in comparison to the others but there is zero chance he will win it. I doubt he will even be Citys player of the year.

It certainly does look value in comparison to the others but there is zero chance he will win it. I doubt he will even be Citys player of the year.

I imagine most people thought there was zero chance a player like Kante would win it when the 16/17 season was in its infancy. He also played in a not particularly desirable position but put in more than enough eye catching performances to snag it.

Nothing to say Mendy can't do similar. Don't get me wrong, it's a very tough ask as the competition is strong. Paddy Power and Betfair have him at 25/1 which is way too skinny. But 80/1 I think represents a more than decent punt and early indications suggest he's gonna have a monster season.

Chase value not winners and all that jazz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.