New season bets

giphy.webp

No table again for the 75+ goals bet.

Current standings

City/Liverpool are 'in'.

Arsenal need 9 goals from 5 games, disappointing last night against 10 men for 80 mins.

Spurs need 11 goals from 5 games.

Going to go to the wire, already thinking about a total under goals bet on the last matchday if needed to guarantee a profit/cover any losses.

Arsenal missed a trick last night, they were bloody awful and we're lucky they didn't concede late on. Anyway, I've had 2 bets, one I've got Arsenal 70 and the other I've got them for 75. Bet one City and dippers 85+ Arsenal and spuds 70+.20-1. Bet 2. City 90+ dippers 85 Arsenal 75 + and Spuds 70+ at 33s. 7 quid on each. I think Arsenal and Spuds will score 70+ and City looking good for goals tally. But dippers are the worry on my bet, because they keep on winning by low scores. I actually want dippers to fail, because if they do, the odds are they'll have blown the league. But worst nightmare is dippers doing me for the bet but still winning the league.

Proper sweaty bum this, That 4-0 by spurs was great. Just dont need that on Saturday and as above im disappointed arsenal didnt get more than 1. Also annoyed i had them to win at evens before the match and never confirmed the bet fs.

No table again for the 75+ goals bet.

Current standings

City/Liverpool are 'in'.

Arsenal need 9 goals from 5 games, disappointing last night against 10 men for 80 mins.

Spurs need 11 goals from 5 games.

Going to go to the wire, already thinking about a total under goals bet on the last matchday if needed to guarantee a profit/cover any losses.

Sent you email mate with new table

Sterling is 14/1 with paddy power for top goal scorer he’s 2 behind at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.