New season bets

Updated table via @gxblue

205xdnk.png

Need Spursy Spurs to get in the new ground asap, may give them a boost to actually score some fucking goals.

After an International break we're back up & running, I seem to post every time that we need Spurs to get their finger out & it's still the worry.

2qkplz4.png

Spurs games.........................Arsenal games..
Need 17 from 7 games.............Need 10 from 7 games

Palace (H)............................Everton (A)
Huddersfield (H)....................Watford (A)
City (A)...............................Palace (H)
Brighton (H).........................Wolves (A)
West Ham (H).......................Leicester (A)
Bournemouth (A)...................Brighton (H)
Everton (H)..........................Burnley (A)

Looking at those games Spurs could be ok, new ground, pushing for top 4 & 4 games against soft defensive teams at home.

Arsenal suddenly look a bit more iffy but should get over the line as they seem to do better on the counter attack.

United and Chelsea are going to let me down

For £500, I need the rags to score 15 in their last seven and with two of them being us and Chelsea there is no chance

For £200, I need Chelsea to score 13 in their last seven and they have the rags and Liverpool as two of their remaining games

United and Chelsea are going to let me down

For £500, I need the rags to score 15 in their last seven and with two of them being us and Chelsea there is no chance

For £200, I need Chelsea to score 13 in their last seven and they have the rags and Liverpool as two of their remaining games
Let's hope they score them all against Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.