New season bets

Opener at Goodwood, 13:50, Super Superjack is predicted at 13/2 in the racingpost but currently 4/1 fav on betfair.

Comment states: Steadily progressive in the last year or so; good efforts the last twice; not ruled out.
Alternatively: Confirmed hold-up performer SUPER SUPERJACK looks interesting now stepping up in trip and is taken to slice his way through the field in the straight and enhance his good strike-rate in the last year. Reshoun has been there and done it in these sort of races and rates an obvious danger on the back of his recent Newbury success.

As an old betting pal of mine used to say, I'm only mentioning it, I can't make it win...
Let's re-phrase it then - what are your confidence levels............? ;-)

City
Norwhich
Sheffield we'd
Stockport or Swindon

Two 10quid4 timers.

About 35 years now and haven't got all 4

Let's re-phrase it then - what are your confidence levels............? ;-)
Haha, I'll tell you at 13:55!, but I chanced a score on it as the name and form could possibly be aligning. For info, the aforementioned Reshoun is currently unpopular in the market.
What's that other phrase..? Don't shoot the messenger...

Update: 14:04, stayed back too long then boxed in when making his move, making ground but the line came too quick, 2nd...

Last edited:
Today I fancy

Blackburn 19/20
Luton 5/6
Hull 11/8
Millwall 13/10
Ipswich 10/11

£5 Acc pays £186, probably one will let me down :)

Bump.

Anyone seen anything of note ahead of the new season? Appreciate I'm a bit early!

Wonder if Sky will do the Haaland 40 goals bet again and what price it would be.

Bump.

Anyone seen anything of note ahead of the new season? Appreciate I'm a bit early!

Wonder if Sky will do the Haaland 40 goals bet again and what price it would be.
Doing my toffee mate the usual favour of jinxing some other poor team by betting on Everton to be relegated.
Can't see the scum getting top 4 again even with the refs so will probably do that.
Bayern will win the CL imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.