SP - Aberdeen - Top 6
G - Bayern Munich. - Winers
I - Napoli - Top 4
S - Ath Madrid - Top 4

10/1 - Tempted to put a grand on.

£50 ew on the following.

Championship, Middlesbrough.
League One, Bolton Wanderers.
League Two, Gillingham. £100 on Crawley to be relegated 7-2.
Conference, Oldham Athletic. Made some decent signings.

PL - Liverpool - Top 6
C - Southampton - Top 12
L1 - Blackpool - Top 12
L2 - Bradford - Top 12
NL - Chesterfield. - Top 7
SP - Aberdeen - Top 6
G - Bayern Munich. - Winers
I - Napoli - Top 4
S - Ath Madrid - Top 4

10/1 - Tempted to put a grand on.
I just took a look at some of the odds. I'd defo go Arsenal top 4 over Liverpool. Odds are essentially identical. Arsenal will be toe and toe with us again at the top. Bank on it.

I just took a look at some of the odds. I'd defo go Arsenal top 4 over Liverpool. Odds are essentially identical. Arsenal will be toe and toe with us again at the top. Bank on it.

Last year Arsenal went all out for the PL. They were out of the domestic cups early and didn’t have CL. They still fell short. Playing big games Tue/Weds will be a big change for them and Newcastle. Takes time to adjust and get used to it. Very demanding.

Liverpool will just go all out for top 4. No other proper commitments. Play reserves on a Thursday. Good squad depth as well. I see Liverpool coming second.

Last year Arsenal went all out for the PL. They were out of the domestic cups early and didn’t have CL. They still fell short. Playing big games Tue/Weds will be a big change for them and Newcastle. Takes time to adjust and get used to it. Very demanding.

Liverpool will just go all out for top 4. No other proper commitments. Play reserves on a Thursday. Good squad depth as well. I see Liverpool coming second.
Arsenal have a much much better squad than Liverpool currently and a manager that's pushing them immensely. Going into this season they are almost/exactly on our level tactically and personal wise. Adding Rice, Timber, and Havertz is no small feat.

Liverpool are on the verge of losing Fabinho and Hendo too. Not that I rate them too highly anymore. Pool are in a transition phase. Arsenal have arrived. I'd say they'll be 2/3 but Arsenal should definitely be favorites IMO. We shall see!

Every year I have a bet with a lad i used to work with. It's a bottle of Champers as to who finishes higher in the league, City or Utd. Had this bet for 10 years. He has today contacted me and wants the same bet next season. However, he also wants to double it up with who scores more goals, Rashford or Haaland. Didn't take long to reply

Every year I have a bet with a lad i used to work with. It's a bottle of Champers as to who finishes higher in the league, City or Utd. Had this bet for 10 years. He has today contacted me and wants the same bet next season. However, he also wants to double it up with who scores more goals, Rashford or Haaland. Didn't take long to reply

Ha. Lucky you.

I need more mates who support Utd and smoke crack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.