New Seasoncards...

Sounds like I was lucky and got 2 although a bit nearer the front than I would have wished.

Did it on a computer and my phone and think the system was flawed. Could not even click on buy new until about 10:10.

Shame more could not have got some as opposed to the day trippers

Same as others got email at 9:58 but as I was busy didn't read until 10:50 and all sold out. I emailed Danny Wilson and Supporter Services on Monday asking about when they would go on sale and go no reply. I notieced someone else had asked on the twitter a/c last week and was told "we have no sate yet for when they go on sale". The added bit is was my son was on the original waiting list where we paid £q00 in advance. That was refunded last year and we were told we would get priority access for when they went on sale for season 2018-19 because he had been on the original waiting list. We never got that priority for last year so I asked would we get it this time. The answert was obviously no but they couldn't be bothered to even tell us in advance when they were going on sale. I dodn't call 2 minutes advance notice.

I think I might have been alright if I had just added to basket and checked out straightaway but thought as there were lots available I could have a quick look for a better one. How wrong was I. Ticket office is a shambles. Whenever I've rung I've been on hold for ages. I think only 1 person mans phone even on match days.

Interesting that on a computer they just switch message to sold out. I wonder if they just hang up if you're on phone and just slam down the shutters if you were at the ground?

Same as others got email at 9:58 but as I was busy didn't read until 10:50 and all sold out. I emailed Danny Wilson and Supporter Services on Monday asking about when they would go on sale and go no reply. I notieced someone else had asked on the twitter a/c last week and was told "we have no sate yet for when they go on sale". The added bit is was my son was on the original waiting list where we paid £q00 in advance. That was refunded last year and we were told we would get priority access for when they went on sale for season 2018-19 because he had been on the original waiting list. We never got that priority for last year so I asked would we get it this time. The answert was obviously no but they couldn't be bothered to even tell us in advance when they were going on sale. I dodn't call 2 minutes advance notice.

Definitely no priority. Just a mad free for all

Daughter got email at 930 rang straight away and went in website phone got answered at 10 and she got a season ticket in 140 in the seat behind me, can't complain at that. One happy daughter which is all good in my book.

So you got an email at 9.30? Seems to be the earliest I've seen as most are at 9.58.

Did anyone know in advance other than emails going out at random times this morning. I had been looking on the OS daily but no info. I looked on the Supporter Services page up to Monday and all I saw was a reply form lat week saying they didn't know a date. Didn't look on Tuesday so if it was on there yesterday my mistake for not checking.

Last edited:
I think I might have been alright if I had just added to basket and checked out straightaway but thought as there were lots available I could have a quick look for a better one. How wrong was I. Ticket office is a shambles. Whenever I've rung I've been on hold for ages. I think only 1 person mans phone even on match days.

Interesting that on a computer they just switch message to sold out. I wonder if they just hang up if you're on phone and just slam down the shutters if you were at the ground?

Exactly my problem should of just checked out straight away but was looking and next thing they have all sold out.

Exactly my problem should of just checked out straight away but was looking and next thing they have all sold out.

If desperate and it is your first time, it is best just to check out asap and lump it for the first season. You can then relocate next season to somewhere more palatable if requied.

Got 3 today for my partner and the kids. Nowhere near me but they will have to lump it for a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.