New Seasoncards...

So you got an email at 9.30? Seems to be the earliest I've seen as most are at 9.58.
Got mine about 9.30, No trouble getting in but there was nothing suitable . Sold out very quick there can't have been many. As others have said we need to be getting on with expanding.

I think I might have been alright if I had just added to basket and checked out straightaway but thought as there were lots available I could have a quick look for a better one. How wrong was I. Ticket office is a shambles. Whenever I've rung I've been on hold for ages. I think only 1 person mans phone even on match days.

Interesting that on a computer they just switch message to sold out. I wonder if they just hang up if you're on phone and just slam down the shutters if you were at the ground?

This was me. It looked like there loads left so I was casually looking around, rang my old man to discuss with him where we should go, had another look. I know for next year.

If desperate and it is your first time, it is best just to check out asap and lump it for the first season. You can then relocate next season to somewhere more palatable if requied.

Got 3 today for my partner and the kids. Nowhere near me but they will have to lump it for a season.

I know I thought that I should of just done it. For what I’ll pay buying tickets individually now will be twice fold but hey ho.

If desperate and it is your first time, it is best just to check out asap and lump it for the first season. You can then relocate next season to somewhere more palatable if requied.

Got 3 today for my partner and the kids. Nowhere near me but they will have to lump it for a season.

This looks like the way to go. I've relocated a couple of times now and now have two Colin Bell 327 front row together

How is this possible? I thought thousands were giving up their seasoncards because of price rises and according to the media the ground is only ever half full anyway and we're reduced to desperate advertising to try and tempt a few through the gates.

I've got a season card but tried to get the mrs one next to me. Constantly (at least 3 times) got told off the ticket office if she buys one in any seat they can relocate them together to get told this morning thats not the case. Like others have said, it seems to be a case of her a ticket somewhere else for a season and then relocate them together the season later. So for something as simple as buying a season ticket next to/near someone it can take 2/3 seasons.

I've got a season card but tried to get the mrs one next to me. Constantly (at least 3 times) got told off the ticket office if she buys one in any seat they can relocate them together to get told this morning thats not the case. Like others have said, it seems to be a case of her a ticket somewhere else for a season and then relocate them together the season later. So for something as simple as buying a season ticket next to/near someone it can take 2/3 seasons.
Simple answer would be the odd block here & there of unallocated seating say 1 in each tier & stand but I'm sure safety would be the excuse....apart from SS1 & 110 etc where everyone piles in etc.

Just about got one in East Stand 309. Although site crashed a few times on payment....

Why don’t they give you a number when you sign up and distribute the tickets by order.
At least people will then know exactly where they stand instead of pissing about on that nonsense of a site.
It’s a complete farce and open to abuse atm imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.