New server

dingbat said:
Cheers Ric, why dont you set up a sticky for donations through paypal or something. Im good for a few quid. Im sure you would get a few donations even if its just a pound or two off everyone, it soon mounts up.

^^^^
THIS

Cheers Ric, great job and much appreciated

hahaha... i was to post on this thread that it really is needed... but then i had general error for 2 min... hahaha... it is needed and we are on overload right now...

always appreciate this site... always online when im home to read up on everything...

Thanks Ric for having it

Ric said:
Apologies for the problems we've been having recently with SQL errors, and the site being down. Obviously there's an unprecedented amount of traffic on Bluemoon at the moment, which has caused the problems. I've invested in a new dedicated server to stop these problems happening in future, which should be set up in the next few days. It means there may be a bit of downtime at some point this week whilst everything is migrated over but it'll be worth it in the long run. Will try to keep disruption to a minimum though.

Cheers,
Ric
Ric, i dont think you've thought this through as per. I hope you using a bladed architecture and one thats virtualized for obvious reason's. May i suggest you go for a robust flavor of Unix, with some colonel harding for some extra stability. This site is up and down like whores pair of knickers at the moment. ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.