New Shirt / Free Scarf

mcfc_ms said:
Mayor West said:
Sports Direct website has the shirt for £37, i assume it will be the same price in the shop??

£39.99 instore, with free gold badges

Ah ok is that definite? Not too bothered about the free badges, would like to get it for £37 though! Ill still get it if is £39.99, god i sound cheap, and i am!!

Anyone find it a bit tight getting it over your head ?

Too right - almost needed to go to casualty last night to have the thing surgically removed without tearing it!

Handy hint for anyone thinking of buying - get the next size up from what you think you are, the fit is best described as being on the "snug" size.

Unless, of course, you want to show off your manboobs.....

glenowen said:
Anyone find it a bit tight getting it over your head ?

Too right - almost needed to go to casualty last night to have the thing surgically removed without tearing it!

Handy hint for anyone thinking of buying - get the next size up from what you think you are, the fit is best described as being on the "snug" size.

Unless, of course, you want to show off your manboobs.....

I find the away shirt is smaller than the home shirt, I might have to do a Richard Dunne job and cut the neck of the shirt to get my head in :)

Ordered last seasons away top for my young lad with Aguero on the back. Got the package home,after a few days via Scotland and Denmark,(now live in Argentina) he opens it up and finds out he has Yaya Toure 16 on the back instead. Oh well. At least the car stickers are fine !

Hi, I ordered the new home shirt for me with the gold champions badges, & an infant strip for my 6 year old son, size 6-7 years ordered with the mini champions badges. They arrived today but my sons shirt has only got the mini white premier league badges on it. I enquired to cus service & they say theyre not doin the mini gold champ badges just the standard white

My questions are;
Why have they allowed you to choose mini premier league champions badges which should be gold coloured if all they do is the mini standard White badges?
Is there anyone else that has got the infant home strip so that I can be sure that indeed they havent made an error & put the wrong badges on.

Thanks.

Steve.

another generation said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Anyone find it a bit tight getting it over your head?
The shirt or the scarf?

-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 pm --

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Anyone find it a bit tight getting it over your head?
The shirt or the scarf?

What size do you think my head is mate,
the shirt ya diddy ;)
Chest wise,it fits ok though.

City_Forever11 said:
Hi, I ordered the new home shirt for me with the gold champions badges, & an infant strip for my 6 year old son, size 6-7 years ordered with the mini champions badges. They arrived today but my sons shirt has only got the mini white premier league badges on it. I enquired to cus service & they say theyre not doin the mini gold champ badges just the standard white

My questions are;
Why have they allowed you to choose mini premier league champions badges which should be gold coloured if all they do is the mini standard White badges?
Is there anyone else that has got the infant home strip so that I can be sure that indeed they havent made an error & put the wrong badges on.

Thanks.

Steve.

They 10000000% do small gold badges, was it City that you spoke to?

Yes my order was preordered & purchased from the city store by mail order. When i rang them to query this they said there not doing the mini champions badges in gold for infant kits, but it doesnt sound right to me hence ive asked the question on here

What does anyone think my next move is? I wonder if they just dont want to have to redo the shirt i dont know.

grass_allergy said:
City_Forever11 said:

My questions are;

Thanks.

Steve.

Ask for a gold badge, go home and scan it onto your computer then open Ms paint load image, re size, print it out and stick it on the shirt. Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.