New Shirt Sponsor: £50mill A Year?

View attachment 12974

What? No Man City Dreamliner?! I just took a job to fly the 787 and screen grabbed this, but it’s going to go away?!
Humour aside even if we replace Etihad on the shirt I'd imagine they'd still have a commercial link as an "exclusive airline partner" or similar and the City dreamliner would still be a thing :)

Would the name be changed to Manchester Citi?
Citigroup CEO recently said they’re in the process of “simplifying” their organization. Maybe a global ad platform like CFG might be a way of BOTH simplifying and expanding their global presence?

After all, we are tailor-made for a global sponsor.

Funny thing about Chevrolet...in America, it is THE CHEAP BRAND under the General Motors corporate umbrella! Their only status vehicle is the Corvette. The status brand under GM is Cadillac, which isn’t really sold outside the US.

BTW, my understanding is that Chevy pulled out of the UK market. Are there any Chevys even for sale over there today?

Citigroup CEO recently said they’re in the process of “simplifying” their organization. Maybe a global ad platform like CFG might be a way of BOTH simplifying and expanding their global presence?

After all, we are tailor-made for a global sponsor.

Funny thing about Chevrolet...in America, it is THE CHEAP BRAND under the General Motors corporate umbrella! Their only status vehicle is the Corvette. The status brand under GM is Cadillac, which isn’t really sold outside the US.

BTW, my understanding is that Chevy pulled out of the UK market. Are there any Chevys even for sale over there today?
Only second hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.