New Shirt Sponsor: £50mill A Year?

And from memory the Yanks 'renegotiated' down from what it was and fired the guy who signed off on it.
Yep, the downgrade I only heard about recently. The new deal with TeamViewer's value(£47m per year) is around what it was downgraded to apparently(how many years was it at £64m, anyone know?). The training ground and kit deal were with another sponsor though(AON), they'll probably try and upgrade that deal soon. So I still think £30m for what City are offering is fair, we should probably add the training kit deal to it for value. Unless Marathon Bet are willing to increase.

United are going to do what Bayern have done IMO, rather than have it on the shirt, they can just call it an "exclusive automobile partner" agreement. Bayern get £43m a year from Audi(their shareholders) on the new deal they signed. It will probably be some other American car brand that the Glazers have links to.

Last edited:
Let’s hope after years of dominance he doesn’t hanker for York away and seeing if Pep can do in division 3

And no wasn’t at York ;
Nor was I, but I was one of the 8015 who made it to Maine Road to see City v Swindon. It might be a good idea for the Good Sheikh to buy some strugglers from League 1 or 2, get Our Tater back to cover the first team, and see if Pep can hack it with a reduced budget and a training ground that comprises two of the pitches on Hough End. That'd test his mettle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.