New Shirt Sponsor: £50mill A Year?

Citigroup CEO recently said they’re in the process of “simplifying” their organization. Maybe a global ad platform like CFG might be a way of BOTH simplifying and expanding their global presence?

After all, we are tailor-made for a global sponsor.

Funny thing about Chevrolet...in America, it is THE CHEAP BRAND under the General Motors corporate umbrella! Their only status vehicle is the Corvette. The status brand under GM is Cadillac, which isn’t really sold outside the US.

BTW, my understanding is that Chevy pulled out of the UK market. Are there any Chevys even for sale over there today?

They pulled out in 2015 i think. A year or so into the 7 year deal with the Rags

The guy who was responsible and signed off on that from Chevrolet end was fired soon after ... rumours were that he was in bed with the Glazers and since leaving GM now works for them somewhere ... sounds exactly like how Ed Woodward got the job.

Google him and this is what comes up first ...

7B7FE59B-2655-465D-8428-4CFACEF54551.jpeg

The guy who was responsible and signed off on that from Chevrolet end was fired soon after ... rumours were that he was in bed with the Glazers and since leaving GM now works for them somewhere ... sounds exactly like how Ed Woodward got the job.

Google him and this is what comes up first ...

View attachment 13010
Nah he's a director on a couple of start ups that are getting their funding from France, Japan and the California Energy Commission, nothing to do with the Glazers. Just seems to have been a bit of a hothead that went ahead with something he thought would be a major coup without looking to see what the rest of the company were planning and rightly lost his job over it. He might have had the authority to agree the deal (more than likely did) but you still don't agree something of that magnitude without checking back with base.

Or until the oil runs out or our owner gets bored which ever comes first.
Some posts are very subtle, well thought out, but almost going unnoticed.
Lucky for you, I’m a sharp tool and I‘ve seen what you did there.
@Blue Mist you are a cunning linguistic and hide the true meaning of your words well.

Lucozade (to rival Red Bull Leipzig/New York/Salzburg etc)
LastPass
Ping An (Chinese insurance)
ChinaLife (Chinese insurance)
HSBC (Chinese bank)
Islamic Relief
International Red Crescent (may have to change it to blue though)
Quorn

No rumours about changing Etihad at least I did not see any.

But with the Silver Lake and Chinese connections imo we have a larger reach for potential big sponsors.

Current deal runs out in less than 90 days, I think we would have heard something by now if change was on the table unless they are very good in keeping this a secret.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.