New Shirt Sponsor: £50mill A Year?

No rumours about changing Etihad at least I did not see any.

But with the Silver Lake and Chinese connections imo we have a larger reach for potential big sponsors.

Current deal runs out in less than 90 days, I think we would have heard something by now if change was on the table unless they are very good in keeping this a secret.
Etihad deal has probably been extended for further couple of years to buy time, just has not been announced for obvious reasons. (mainly media shit stirring).

Current market is poor for big sponsorships.

Found this bit in the other thread where Forbes listed the World's most valuable football clubs ...

Apparently we don't even make the top ten as far as shirt sponsorships are concerned (and ours even include stadium and academy naming rights too btw) ... and to think UEFA and the gang actually punished us for this deal under FFP!

1618270502076.png

Found this bit in the other thread where Forbes listed the World's most valuable football clubs ...

Apparently we don't even make the top ten as far as shirt sponsorships are concerned (and ours even include stadium and academy naming rights too btw) ... and to think UEFA and the gang actually punished us for this deal under FFP!

View attachment 14128

That's because they're a bunch, of greedy, sweaty, sexual deviants and pedophiles with halitosis.

No rumours about changing Etihad at least I did not see any.

But with the Silver Lake and Chinese connections imo we have a larger reach for potential big sponsors.

Current deal runs out in less than 90 days, I think we would have heard something by now if change was on the table unless they are very good in keeping this a secret.
There was no rumours about the teamviewer deal until it was signed .

What the fucks a teamviewer
An otherwise legitimate bit of enterprise software, but also an nternet tool favoured by Indian scammers to connect to elderly American and UK internet users and do a number on them, allegedly.
Jim Browning brings them down. As do a few others. They post the whole scam on Youtube. Watch them and warn your elderly parents. Compelling viewing during lockdown.

Last edited:

View attachment 14128
That wasn't what we were punished for though...

I wonder how much we'd get for the combined shirt & stadium deal. I know there's a pandemic affecting the flight industry but we could easily be making £70mil combined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.