New Shirt Sponsor: £50mill A Year?

Norwegian manufacturer Helly Hansen would be good. Their monochrome logo on the shirt, would look the part.

Found this bit in the other thread where Forbes listed the World's most valuable football clubs ...

Apparently we don't even make the top ten as far as shirt sponsorships are concerned (and ours even include stadium and academy naming rights too btw) ... and to think UEFA and the gang actually punished us for this deal under FFP!

View attachment 14128

We could really do with a better deal couldn’t we. It’s a bit shit that teams like Spurs and Chelsea can get deals that size and we’re not even top 10. About time we approached Amazon or Google.

I have I don’t get your post what’s nonsense ?
The poster that thinks we were punished originally for the Etihad deal, we weren't of course. It was to do with the wages taking us over the allowable limit after they 'clarified' the toolkit issued.

Edit: After re-reading the post it is possible that they were meaning the last 'investigation' which claimed we overstated sponsorships but it's not clear if so.

Last edited:
We could really do with a better deal couldn’t we. It’s a bit shit that teams like Spurs and Chelsea can get deals that size and we’re not even top 10. About time we approached Amazon or Google.
Ours is 10 years old, Spurs just 2 years old and Chelsea's doesn't even start until next season, hardly a fair comparison although Covid is a bit of a spanner in the works.

The poster that thinks we were punished originally for the Etihad deal, we weren't of course. It was to do with the wages taking us over the allowable limit after they 'clarified' the toolkit issued.

Edit: After re-reading the post it is possible that they were meaning the last 'investigation' which claimed we overstated sponsorships but it's not clear if so.

I never posted anything of the sort ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.