New signings to be presented (Sunday 10th July)

Fck that for a game of fairies. 60 a couple of weeks ago. Me and my wife travelling down from Northumberland for this. Kids better not get in the way. Biggest signing in City history!!!!
I am 46 and live 15 minutes walk away and I stil l won't bother, as it really isn't my thing, I will see them on the pitch when the season kicks off, as I said the kids who will idolise them are the clubs future, us FOC had stars to idolise at that age too, just not ones who were targets for Real and Barca :-)

Kalvin Phillips doesn’t seem to be on the list of players being presented according to the Club site.
The club is very careful not to treat an incoming player as already here until sale goes thru.

Surely it makes more sense to do it on the city square stage rather than the players entrance?

When do they start training again? Is it tomorrow?

Get all the signings wrapped up before next Sunday and we can recreate that legendary Mancini picture of him unveiling 4 new players

Honestly if they wamt to parade 3-4 players at omce, just recreate rhe same.thing rgey did for.pep, a city fans day event at the campus beer tents, activities,,hammocks, trainig sessions and then a stage reveal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.