New signings to be presented (Sunday 10th July)

Interesting how they only mention Haaland, Alvarez, and Ortega. Surely City will want to get the remaining business done so all the signings are there

Interesting how they only mention Haaland, Alvarez, and Ortega. Surely City will want to get the remaining business done so all the signings are there

Getting Cucurella before then seems a bit tight but in the world of transfers, who knows.

I’ve got my kids next Sunday and might pop down if they fancy for something to do.

I’m assuming the West Reception is the normal players entrance?

Not a very wide area is it, what are we looking at before it’s full, about a thousand maybe?

Is anyone going to this at City Square? My lad wanted to go but the city app was completely confusing for it. Mentioned something about getting tickets on a first come first serve basis then asked us to click to enter a competition to get two tickets, when we clicked on that any mention of it, or how to get tickets vanished. I'm assuming it means we haven't been selected if we've heard nothing since? Anyone got any ideas? Thx in advance

Is anyone going to this at City Square? My lad wanted to go but the city app was completely confusing for it. Mentioned something about getting tickets on a first come first serve basis then asked us to click to enter a competition to get two tickets, when we clicked on that any mention of it, or how to get tickets vanished. I'm assuming it means we haven't been selected if we've heard nothing since? Anyone got any ideas? Thx in advance
bloody hamburg quarter final ticket fiasco all over again !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.