New signings to be presented (Sunday 10th July)

F*ck it!

City always fuck these things up.

Over think it.

Try and make it more spectacular than it is.

Madrid, Barcelona, etc, open their main stand for player presentations.

City could have easily done the same thing

1000’s of seats. Everyone gets a seat. Open the bars on the concourses serving food and drink. Easy access in and out. Great views of the new players.

But no, City announce a first come first served scramble for places leaving pissed off patents and upset ‘kids’ locked outside.

Well done City!

It's definitely under construction I seen it Friday all flattened to rumble. CTID
Yep City Square is closed, all being dug up under and around the stage
Academy Stadium might have been an option but is hosting the Women’s Euros tomorrow
Wherever it was held, some people would piss and moan. It’s their nature

Academy Stadium might have been an option but is hosting the Women’s Euros tomorrow

Why would City dig up the area around City Square? Hmmm.

New stage?

No one would moan if it’s done logically. As many have said open Colin bell stand, let people in and all take a seat and nobody would miss out, first come first served scramble hasn’t been learnt on that approach with the season tickets! The grealish one was a shambles so people will piss and moan, not through their nature but through piss poor planning

F*ck it!

City always fuck these things up.

Over think it.

Try and make it more spectacular than it is.

Madrid, Barcelona, etc, open their main stand for player presentations.

City could have easily done the same thing

1000’s of seats. Everyone gets a seat. Open the bars on the concourses serving food and drink. Easy access in and out. Great views of the new players.

But no, City announce a first come first served scramble for places leaving pissed off patents and upset ‘kids’ locked outside.

Well done City!
It’s a new phenomenon over here, if it is one at all.

I remember Newcastle parading Shearer, but apart from that, new signings aren’t really paraded.

We had a go with Grealish and it was kind of alright, but I’m not changing my plans tomorrow to see our new players sign some tops and throw a few balls into the 2k crowd.

It’s a new phenomenon over here, if it is one at all.

I remember Newcastle parading Shearer, but apart from that, new signings aren’t really paraded.

We had a go with Grealish and it was kind of alright, but I’m not changing my plans tomorrow to see our new players sign some tops and throw a few balls into the 2k crowd.
I’m not miserable c*nt. I appreciate the importance of the event. Those who get in will love it. But it’s an on-going trait at City. They always over think events/things and make them more complicated than they should be. No doubt City would mention the pitch, etc. But 4 players walking on to the pitch, waving, kicking a few balls, and doing short interviews isn’t going to cause any damage to the pitch. As for the CBS. Open the doors early. Open the bars early. Allow the fans to have a drink and something to eat before taking their seats. Do the presentations in a wonderful stadium looking superb in the sun and warm weather. Everyone gets in. Everyone is happy. An occasion enjoyed by every City fan. But no, City have to make it a lottery with fans upset because they can’t get into the CFA to see the players being presented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.