New signings to be presented (Sunday 10th July)

I think you make a great point. This event should be centred around families. So if you have a family with kids /nieces/nephews/grandkids under 18, then you should be able to register for the event prior to the day so the City team then have a good idea of numbers so can cater accordingly.

I would then arrange for Man City showbags for the kids to collect at the end of the day with a scarf, small football and a poster. Even some face painting with City colours while the kids wait for the players.

Children are impressionable at this age and can be turned into life long fans through these events.

Also look at using a small section of the stadium so there is ample shelter and bathroom/food/drink facilities available.
Yep exactly mate. Lets be honest those events are really for kids. I wouldn’t have gone had my boy not been so desperate to see Haaland.

Let the adults have a mosh pit and let the kids be in a separate section for their own safety!

I think you make a great point. This event should be centred around families. So if you have a family with kids /nieces/nephews/grandkids under 18, then you should be able to register for the event prior to the day so the City team then have a good idea of numbers so can cater accordingly.

I would then arrange for Man City showbags for the kids to collect at the end of the day with a scarf, small football and a poster. Even some face painting with City colours while the kids wait for the players.

Children are impressionable at this age and can be turned into life long fans through these events.

Also look at using a small section of the stadium so there is ample shelter and bathroom/food/drink facilities available.
It used to be called the Junior blues.

I just don't understand why any adult unless they take their kids would want to be anywhere near an event like this.

An utter cheeses fest, and one to me the players must dread.

Why was the stage not put on the pitch and open the ground, would be much safer and get even more fans in like they do at Madrid etc?
My boys got in fortunately, but it was too much for me the queue so I wandered over to asda and waited in the café, they had a great afternoon by most accounts but my 14 year old who admittedly does look much older than he really is took a right thump to the back of his head and had a signed shirt snatched off him by three idiots who yet again paint the wrong picture of our amazing fan base, no need at all even if they thought he was 17 or 18

I think Danny needs to read his thesaurus a bit more.
Every introduction it’s “Let’s make some noise” …
When Otamendi was here , he introduced him as the general every single time the bus turned up.

He seems a likeable guy, I just wish he would update his patter.
Let’s be honest, he seems like a lovely bloke but he’s clearly not the brightest bulb in the box is he.

Why was the stage not put on the pitch and open the ground, would be much safer and get even more fans in like they do at Madrid etc?
My boys got in fortunately, but it was too much for me the queue so I wandered over to asda and waited in the café, they had a great afternoon by most accounts but my 14 year old who admittedly does look much older than he really is took a right thump to the back of his head and had a signed shirt snatched off him by three idiots who yet again paint the wrong picture of our amazing fan base, no need at all even if they thought he was 17 or 18
My ten year old was elbowed in the face by two grown men fighting over a football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.