New site design

As I was reading through this thread I came across General Error in all his glory!

That being said errors like that aren't that common and I think the forum is great as it is. It's easy to read stuff without being distracted by lame avatars or signatures. I don't think breaking the forum up into more subforums will be a good idea either as in my personal opinion forums that have a subsection for every little thing end up looking shite!

I do find some of the adverts a bit annoying but I'm fully aware they're a necessary evil.

Perhaps a blogroll? Or maybe a weekly comment column written by several forum members in turn?

>>EDIT: Oh, and the match reports from this guy's blog should definitely stay! ;)<<

No avatars or signatures for me too!

If you're at work or school and you want to provide the image of being hard at work, then looking at a page with a lot of little tiny cartoons, explicit avatars, signatures with masturbating bananas hardly helps your cause, and makes it extremely difficult if not damn near impossible to waste time when you are supposed to be working and the boss is watching you, or some poor student is waiting for the first free computer to work on his or her term paper.

If it was me, this whole site would look like it was DOS based!!!

i would like to see a picture thread old pictures of player's history fans etc other wise the site is dame fine

No One Understands said:
No avatars or signatures for me too!

If you're at work or school and you want to provide the image of being hard at work, then looking at a page with a lot of little tiny cartoons, explicit avatars, signatures with masturbating bananas hardly helps your cause, and makes it extremely difficult if not damn near impossible to waste time when you are supposed to be working and the boss is watching you, or some poor student is waiting for the first free computer to work on his or her term paper.

If it was me, this whole site would look like it was DOS based!!!
pmsl so true

How about a virtual graveyard for past players and fans that have passed on, where people can leave comments, something like the american wall with the names of fallen soldiers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.