New site design

Duphrates said:
It would be great if you could also alter the 'quote' button to say 'Are you sure you want to quote the whole post and not edit it to the relevant bits so that we don't get 2000 word quotes with the word 'this' posted underneath?' :)

this

;-) (Couldn't resist)

Hi Ric,

Could you please add a function to censor thread titles please? Don't get me wrong, I am guilty of swearing in thread titles, but today I realised why it is wrong. I use the RSS feed to scroll the thread titles across the front of an LED display on my HTPC case, and today had 'OH FOR FUCK SAKE' scrolling across it, much to the amusement of my guests, granted, but I also have young children. I am guessing a lot of people use the Windows 7 desktop gadget that displays RSS feeds of the thread titles too, so I think that it would be a good idea to F*** off the swearing in the titles please. Cheers. ;-)

get rid of the floating, pop up adverts that randomly appear. Banner adverts i'm fine with, just when a box thats whizzing across my screen when i'm trying to read something will just annoy me and stop using it.

ReVoRolla said:
get rid of the floating, pop up adverts that randomly appear. Banner adverts i'm fine with, just when a box thats whizzing across my screen when i'm trying to read something will just annoy me and stop using it.
Er, that's your computer's fault. Get rid of the spyware.

Wheelsy said:
ReVoRolla said:
Er, that's your computer's fault. Get rid of the spyware.

its not, its only appearing when i'm here.

lee-mcfc said:
ReVoRolla said:
its not, its only appearing when i'm here.
happens to me too ,once in a bluemoon though

yeah me too, maybe its when i hover over a ad banner when i scroll down, but it just seems to appear randomly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.