New Song for next season - 1894 Group ?

alberto0292 said:
that "palace" chant was half decent until everyone started singing it, even england fans singing it now.. no thanks

i think a good mix of old traditional and new chants is great and ffs let's slow down with our singing ... it's a like a race who finishes first

Good point here bud.... We seem to race with the chanting, like we're trying to "just get it over with"

No need for a quickie, we've got 90mins of singing, let's enjoy it :D

Please though if any City reps are reading this - stop distributing those fold up cardboard rattle things at EDS matches.
they are fucking annoying and sound awful.
little kids banging them against their chairs for ages, i go to the football to get away from that shit.

Compulsive Rambler said:
alberto0292 said:
that "palace" chant was half decent until everyone started singing it, even england fans singing it now.. no thanks

i think a good mix of old traditional and new chants is great and ffs let's slow down with our singing ... it's a like a race who finishes first

Good point here bud.... We seem to race with the chanting, like we're trying to "just get it over with"

Please though if any City reps are reading this - stop distributing those fold up cardboard rattle things at EDS matches.
little kids banging them against their chairs for ages, i go to the football to get away from that shit.

Correct. At that EDS game on Tuesday the speed in which "My father said to me one day..." was sang was HORRIFIC.

Worst song for being sped up is "City don't worry about a thing" - Three Little Birds is a reggae song ffs! Slow down, mon!

GeekinGav said:
IWasHere said:
GeekinGav said:
dunno if we are allowed to have drums in the crowd, but if everyone got a (recycable) plastic cup with a plastic lid, bang on the underside to a rhythm in-between songs, might be the biggest drums set possible.

although, folks will be forgiven to discard the lid, put the cup over the lips and go "duu-dhahhh .... duu-dahhh ..... duh-dahhhh" ... then we would need a supporters band to play the Imperial March from Star Wars lol

hqdefault.jpg

?????

You said band so I thought of a scene from spongebob lol

liamctid said:
I cannot stress how much I fucking hate this song and the thought of my Manchester City singing something so un-fucking-original as this would literally put me off from going to watch us play. It's bad enough watching the EDS at the moment with some of the shit people sing there, and David Silva ole still being sung.

Wake me up when this Palace wankfest is over.

And I feel like I'm holding back my emotions on this subject.
My thoughts exactly!

KippaxCitizen said:
liamctid said:
I cannot stress how much I fucking hate this song and the thought of my Manchester City singing something so un-fucking-original as this would literally put me off from going to watch us play. It's bad enough watching the EDS at the moment with some of the shit people sing there, and David Silva ole still being sung.

Wake me up when this Palace wankfest is over.

And I feel like I'm holding back my emotions on this subject.
My thoughts exactly!

Why don't you guys keep starting another songs then instead?

Instead of waiting for the inevitable rendition of where were you........ That could be our first song to the away fans, singing "where were you when we were shit". Would have to be quick some weeks though, cheeky visiting b'stards can't wait to sing it nowadays!!

We should've sang the Colin the King song,replacing him with Yaya from seasons ago.Great song and too late now cos people prefer fuckin moaning,again,why the atmosphere is now a pile of shit .

Compulsive Rambler said:
alberto0292 said:

jeez it was just a youth game let kids have fun and btw rattles, people used to take them in the 50s and 60s all the time. Lets just have a few pissed up lads singing towards the away fans and pretending to be hard behind the police, whilst everyone stands there arms folded ................

Originals said:
dannybcity said:
"Since I was young, I followed on..."

Is another one to be left to League One clubs please. We've got some great songs that never get sung, we don't need to resort to ripping off the Palace fans who, in turn, are ripping of videos they've seen on youtube.

Some lads were singing it at the Porto EDS game!

Oh I know, and to be fair to them they looked like they were having a great time. However, it's an awful song and there's no place for it in the ground.

Lythamblue said:
Instead of waiting for the inevitable rendition of where were you........ That could be our first song to the away fans, singing "where were you when we were shit". Would have to be quick some weeks though, cheeky visiting b'stards can't wait to sing it nowadays!!
Personally, Ive noticed that this song is usually sung by the teams that we used too be arguably a similar size too in terms of ability and fanbase "when we were shit". Ive casually observed in home games mainly, that it usually gets sang by your aston villas, everton, newcastle etc. Yet Chelsea seem too be immune from this chant lol

But i agree it would be pretty amusing if we started singing this too the away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.