New Song for next season - 1894 Group ?

Thenumber1blue said:
Rorz88 said:
This is directed to the 1894 group mainly, but would like the opinion of others too. Im all for improving the atmosphere at the Etihad and think the song the Palace fans sing (think it was nicked from a German club) would be good. They sing:

We love you, We love you, We love you...
And when you play,
We follow, We follow, We follow...
'Cause we support
The Palace, The Palace, The Palace...
And that's the way
We like it, We like it, We like it...

Oooohhhhwwwoooooaaaaoooaaaahhhhhhh.....
Oooohhhhwwwoooooaaaaoooaaaahhhhhhh.....

Obviously we would change the words slightly but if you type in 'we love you song by crystal palace' you will find it on YouTube.

Great song for the atmosphere, what we think ?
Don't even bother trying to get people to sing,most are to busy fuckin moaning.From the response you've got,you can see why the atmosphere is an absolute bag of shit.At least the old guy in 218(I think) with his over the top celebration every time he hears Milner's name can make me chuckle !

Its no wonder the atmosphere is terrible most of the time!

dunno if we are allowed to have drums in the crowd, but if everyone got a (recycable) plastic cup with a plastic lid, bang on the underside to a rhythm in-between songs, might be the biggest drums set possible.

although, folks will be forgiven to discard the lid, put the cup over the lips and go "duu-dhahhh .... duu-dahhh ..... duh-dahhhh" ... then we would need a supporters band to play the Imperial March from Star Wars lol

just a few songs sung by more than 5 people would be great :-)

Not a big fan of the "palace" song as to many sing it and its a tad cheesy now.

The daivd silva "let me put you in the picture" is mint, needs to get going more, great because you dont hear that version anywhere else.

I prefer songs that are not sung by half the PL. Somebody mentioned the argentine decime song at the world cup, goes on for ever so would be great to get that going.

Old songs brought back and new ones that are not heard at other stadiums are best.

Personally I think we should all be issued with Kazoos

Just imagine 40,000+ of them going off

We could do a rendition of the Poznan song with them

MSI_042.jpg

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Personally I think we should all be issued with Kazoos

Just imagine 40,000+ of them going off

We could do a rendition of the Poznan song with them

MSI_042.jpg

All the smokers will disguise a cig inside and suck rather than blow

GeekinGav said:
dunno if we are allowed to have drums in the crowd, but if everyone got a (recycable) plastic cup with a plastic lid, bang on the underside to a rhythm in-between songs, might be the biggest drums set possible.

although, folks will be forgiven to discard the lid, put the cup over the lips and go "duu-dhahhh .... duu-dahhh ..... duh-dahhhh" ... then we would need a supporters band to play the Imperial March from Star Wars lol

hqdefault.jpg

that "palace" chant was half decent until everyone started singing it, even england fans singing it now.. no thanks

i think a good mix of old traditional and new chants is great and ffs let's slow down with our singing ... it's a like a race who finishes first

IWasHere said:
GeekinGav said:

hqdefault.jpg

?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.