New Song for next season - 1894 Group ?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
personally i think we should just bring back old songs and songs that are dying out for example

we are city super city
You are my city. my only city

also we don't seem to sing any songs about manchester anymore we need to bring them back.

THIS^^^^^

Been thinking this the whole season. The basic songs have pretty much disappeared at home.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Compulsive Rambler said:
alberto0292 said:
that "palace" chant was half decent until everyone started singing it, even england fans singing it now.. no thanks

i think a good mix of old traditional and new chants is great and ffs let's slow down with our singing ... it's a like a race who finishes first

Good point here bud.... We seem to race with the chanting, like we're trying to "just get it over with"

No need for a quickie, we've got 90mins of singing, let's enjoy it :D

Please though if any City reps are reading this - stop distributing those fold up cardboard rattle things at EDS matches.
they are fucking annoying and sound awful.
little kids banging them against their chairs for ages, i go to the football to get away from that shit.

jeez it was just a youth game let kids have fun and btw rattles, people used to take them in the 50s and 60s all the time. Lets just have a few pissed up lads singing towards the away fans and pretending to be hard behind the police, whilst everyone stands there arms folded ................

Sorry, I agree kids should be having fun, my bad, just the sound grates me.
Those wooden rattles from years ago sound different, well my Nans she had as a kid does.
And we all don't just stand there pissed up with our arms folded.... Some of us are sat down, sober whilst gesturing the wanker sign to away fans

Not sure if someone has already pointed out but it's not palace's song. They nicked it from st. Pauli.

Need to focus more on songs lasting more than two lines than ones we can rob from other teams

Dunne's own goal said:
KippaxCitizen said:
liamctid said:
I cannot stress how much I fucking hate this song and the thought of my Manchester City singing something so un-fucking-original as this would literally put me off from going to watch us play. It's bad enough watching the EDS at the moment with some of the shit people sing there, and David Silva ole still being sung.

Wake me up when this Palace wankfest is over.

And I feel like I'm holding back my emotions on this subject.
My thoughts exactly!

Why don't you guys keep starting another songs then instead?

I do regularly try to sing over songs which I consider to be frightfully shit.

Just for the record, this has nothing to do with 'Palace Wankfest' as most have put it, it was merely the fact that I liked the song

Its one that we can sing for a prolonged time during the match and hopefully *fingers crossed* improve the atmosphere.

Some like it, some don't, fair enough. The David Silva ole song is quality though

jrb said:
I having this f***er!

Been banging on about it for ages. Don't think I've seen it over here yet. Another Poznan-esc rip-off. ;-)

Going to try and get it going next season, 700 doing that in blocks 115 and 114 will look great. (where's my megaphone!" :-) )

30 seconds in. You may have to skip the add.

"We are City and we come from Manchester, we are City, na, na, na narrr!"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btGAEg55NT8[/video]

I want to go to a football match, not an aerobics class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.