New Sponsors?

bobmcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
City - sponsored by Jaguar. Rags - dumped by Audi and now sponsored by Chrysler. They'll be lucky to get Leyland DAF trucks soon.

Seriously, I hear that we will possibly be getting some major new commercial deals soon.
Does our owner have a stake in Ferrari too ?

Mubadala had a minor stake, part of their deal for Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi I guess.

Khaldoon and bobby both showing off there Richard Mille... khaldoon and Mubadala are also very in with Mille due to him being a sponser of the Abu Dhabi Grand prix:
Google image search Richard Mille, khaldoon Al Mubarak and Mancini...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
My cousin loves his watches and always promised himself a Richard Mille one day.

Not too many places you can get them, the one Rafa Nadal wears was a £500k gift for winning his first Wimbledon.

He went into Bond Street last month and spent £76k - a £35k deposit.

Lovely watch, pretty heavy to wear, but what a waste of fucking money, especially as he can't afford to get a mortgage in Surrey.
Just Googled 'Richard Mille watches' and there isn't a single one I would pay even £76 for, never mind £76k. They're all monstrosities. Give me a classic timepiece any day.

It's all about opinions though!!

TBH, I had not even heard of Richard Mille until I saw it on the boards, and £500,000 is a tad silly for a watch unless you already have the yacht, private island and (fill in the blank) already!

For only £200, this not-so-little beauty has an atomic clock, is solar powered (might be an issue in Manchester!), has world time, an alarm, and comes with either a resin band (no!) or black stainless band (yes!) for a few quid more.......And it will take a licking, but keep on ticking!

7062529657_c327c44bee.jpg

Already have a Rolex GMT II (work), Panerai Luminor (dress watch with brown band, so I coordinate it), Tag Heuer F1 (very lightweight, so was daily wear, but band needs fixing and I've been too lazy to fix it!), Seiko Aviator w/ E6B (old gift from wife with inscription), and Seiko ultra thin classic dress watch (from my old man, RIP). Need bigger watch winder box!!

Fancy a traditional Patek, so I can pass it down to my lad when I pop. Will have to see about the readies, though, as they are a tad pricey no matter where you can find them, even in the Caribbean.

ChicagoBlue said:
TBH, I had not even heard of Richard Mille until I saw it on the boards, and £500,000 is a tad silly for a watch unless you already have the yacht, private island and (fill in the blank) already!

For only £200, this not-so-little beauty has an atomic clock, is solar powered (might be an issue in Manchester!), has world time, an alarm, and comes with either a resin band (no!) or black stainless band (yes!) for a few quid more.......And it will take a licking, but keep on ticking!

Already have a Rolex GMT II (work), Panerai Luminor (dress watch with brown band, so I coordinate it), Tag Heuer F1 (very lightweight, so was daily wear, but band needs fixing and I've been too lazy to fix it!), Seiko Aviator w/ E6B (old gift from wife with inscription), and Seiko ultra thin classic dress watch (from my old man, RIP). Need bigger watch winder box!!

Fancy a traditional Patek, so I can pass it down to my lad when I pop. Will have to see about the readies, though, as they are a tad pricey no matter where you can find them, even in the Caribbean.

You sound like a right bunch of girls-mines water resistant to 20 meters!

Mines a timex from Argos for 20quid...
Bet mine tells the time exactly like everyone else's :)

ChicagoBlue said:

Ive got a casio G shock that ive worn as everyday a plumber/gas fitter for 13 years, its been dropped off roofs, stamped on driven over worn in the bath when ive been to knackered to take it off and had 4 new batteries ( has to be sent to casio for this and costs £25.00) but what a fooking class piece of kit it is.. will deffo get another when current one finally gives up the ghost.

Cost new 13 years ago £90.00.

Casio G-shock is a great watch. I wanted to buy one but the missus' bought me an an Accurist for my birthday.

Dubai Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
My cousin loves his watches and always promised himself a Richard Mille one day.

Not too many places you can get them, the one Rafa Nadal wears was a £500k gift for winning his first Wimbledon.

He went into Bond Street last month and spent £76k - a £35k deposit.

Lovely watch, pretty heavy to wear, but what a waste of fucking money, especially as he can't afford to get a mortgage in Surrey.
Just Googled 'Richard Mille watches' and there isn't a single one I would pay even £76 for, never mind £76k. They're all monstrosities. Give me a classic timepiece any day.

It's all about opinions though!!

http://www.freakingnews.com/Big-Ben-Wrist-Watch-Pics-66258.asp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.