New striker?

Anderlecht, i have seen a little of Daka and he could be outstanding, but it is this season we have a need as next is Haaland
Doku seems like a great talent but not sure if he can play as a centre forward. With Torres and Braaf who both can play on both sides, I can’t see us going after Doku as well

€75m release clause next summer

Haaland is the best and really the only option, has ties to the club, his father will back the move, he's young, a great replacement for Sergio, just a shame we we can't get him this window, as I fear age might be catching up on Sergio. We need to make a move for him early in Jan, get the ball rolling and not piss a round like we are doing this window

Doku seems like a great talent but not sure if he can play as a centre forward. With Torres and Braaf who both can play on both sides, I can’t see us going after Doku as well
He can play striker but is more of a winger, Braaf for me is Marhez`s replacement when the time comes, was hoping he was going to be in the squad this season.

Highly doubtful we'd get a striker now.

Knowing Pep he'll probably play Gundogan as a false 9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.