New striker?

Highly doubtful we'd get a striker now.

Knowing Pep he'll probably play Gundogan as a false 9.
Exactly, already we seem to be talking about putting square pegs in round holes, pep saying Sterling could play there or Torres for that matter. They can't they really can't, and we shouldn't even be thinking about that tbqh. I think this is going to be such a poor start to the season.

Haaland is the best and really the only option, has ties to the club, his father will back the move, he's young, a great replacement for Sergio, just a shame we we can't get him this window, as I fear age might be catching up on Sergio. We need to make a move for him early in Jan, get the ball rolling and not piss a round like we are doing this window
LOL 75m to Dortmund, 50m to his agent, not a chance our club will be involved in that deal.

Exactly, already we seem to be talking about putting square pegs in round holes, pep saying Sterling could play there or Torres for that matter. They can't they really can't, and we shouldn't even be thinking about that tbqh. I think this is going to be such a poor start to the season.
Surprising that, you’re normally so upbeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.