New striker?

I think he'd be a stop gap striker but agree it would be good to get a younger model. I don't see much out there that would improve us though. Chelsea got Werner, Haaland doesn't want to come and Raiola is his agent, I'm not impressed by Martinez, Kane would break the bank.
I agree he could probably do the biz for us, but as long as Aguero is around we aren't screaming out for a striker that will almost definitely want to be starting every big match.

We are gonna have a massive problem when kun retires . Don’t know who is gonna come in and do the job tbh

Imagine Kun breaks down immediately, just Jesus alone is bad for the club. Need to scout South America, players out there like Santos Borré (24), not going to cost the earth so worth a punt IMO.

I agree he could probably do the biz for us, but as long as Aguero is around we aren't screaming out for a striker that will almost definitely want to be starting every big match.
Jesus has the third best goal and assists per 90 mins played record in the prem era. I don’t think we realise how lucky we are to have someone like that who’s content with playing second fiddle

Jesus has the third best goal and assists per 90 mins played record in the prem era. I don’t think we realise how lucky we are to have someone like that who’s content with playing second fiddle

Completely agree with you about Jesus. I think for me is the issue we have if either he or Kun are injured for a while; we simply play too many games to be able to play the same striker every game; PL, CL, EFL cup come thick and fast. We could do with a young back up striker than isn't too much of a drop in quality for league cup games, easier home fixtures versus weak Prem opponents, etc.

Imagine Kun breaks down immediately, just Jesus alone is bad for the club. Need to scout South America, players out there like Santos Borré (24), not going to cost the earth so worth a punt IMO.
Unless we pay a big fee and a big wage or they’re mainstays for their national team then a work permit is out of the question.

We can only go Europe for this window and in January who on earth knows the likely rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.