New striker?

Just chucking this one out there, so don't shoot the messenger.....

Could he do a short term job (6 month loan?) for us as cover for Gabby while Serg is on the mend? Then again, Chelsea probably wouldn't loan him to a "rival"

Could he do a short term job (6 month loan?) for us as cover for Gabby while Serg is on the mend? Then again, Chelsea probably wouldn't loan him to a "rival"

Who? Barkley or RLC? Either way, you’re shot.

Neither of them are strikers?

I'm afraid I have to shoot you.

Decent player however we only buy with 3-5 years in mind. We are not the scum,Igloo still on loan at the wasteland of shit.

Last edited:
Who? Barkley or RLC? Either way, you’re shot.
You don't honestly think I was referring to Barkley, do you? "Cover for Serg"? Granted RLC isn't an out and out striker either, but he could do a job. And, as I said originally, as cover. Gabby would be the main striker in Aguero's absence. RLC would only be called upon in emergencies. I've always thought he looked useful at Chelsea. But he seems out of favour there now.

You don't honestly think I was referring to Barkley, do you? "Cover for Serg"? Granted RLC isn't an out and out striker either, but he could do a job. And, as I said originally, as cover. Gabby would be the main striker in Aguero's absence. RLC would only be called upon in emergencies. I've always thought he looked useful at Chelsea. But he seems out of favour there now.
RLC as an emergency striker?

What is happening in this thread.

Shouts of Rondon and now Loftus Cheek. Fck me, have I been transported back to 2008?

Bloody hell mate. I like you as a poster but this is too far. @Ric, get the firing squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.