New striker?

ha ha we have plenty of money Ray, we don't need to save up lol .

With the whole Covid situation I am not so sure and we got concentrate on finding Aguero's replacement not easy and it is an expensive task. If the club are comfortable in blooding Delap then give him a go for this season

Last edited:
With the whole Covid situation I am not so sure and we got concentrate on finding Aguero's replacement not easy and it is an expensive task. If the club are comfortable in blooding Delap then give him a go for this season
Yeah I suppose your right and there's the Pep situation will he renew ? that's all tied into the striker situation and who we get as well.

Delap is already twice the player rondon is. Only issue with him is he's an angry little f@cker. He doesn't take much to wind up lol. I'd be happy to go into the season with jesus, Kun and delap. If we bring in cavani or someone like that we will have a sancho case again and who could blame him. He's not a 30 goal a season striker yet but he is more than capable of bagging 15 in his 1st season blooding in.

Last edited:
Isn't he that older guy who had a season with Newcastle, on loan I think? And doesn't he play in China nowadays?
Yep, their player of the year last season (granted, it is Newcastle, but still) though not too old (31).
Should be an easy negotiation, and would give him loads of motivation - a last hurrah dream move to come into this team and go out with an almightly bang. Modern day Negredo.

I get what yoUr saying about physicality but he is hardly in form he is not going to improve he is under contract he is in China won’t help his form or ability and probably on good money why him there must be a lot of players better and easier to get or cheaper
Apparently he's on less than a quarter of Serg's 13mill p.a.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.