New Tesla showroom next to Eastlands

Daughter in law just been told it’s her last day in work tmrw half the staff worldwide being made redundant no inkling or rumours before hand.
It's started all you eco Sandle wearing hippies will be left with unusable cars the prices of these cars are falling every day no dealer wants to buy them.
Tin hat is ready go on then.

They're shit cars with tons of issues. They were the first premium electric car but now that all companies are going electric they're going to have issues

Mercedes, BMW, and others are going to make a better electric car than Tesla is for the same market. Because they're car companies. Tesla is a tech company, with great marketing, led by an absolute noodle that is going to tank them

They're shit cars with tons of issues. They were the first premium electric car but now that all companies are going electric they're going to have issues

Mercedes, BMW, and others are going to make a better electric car than Tesla is for the same market. Because they're car companies. Tesla is a tech company, with great marketing, led by an absolute noodle that is going to tank them
I've got one. Shit how? What issues? I'm no tesla fanboy or Musk fan but they are one of if not the best EV on the market. All opinion of course.

I've got one. Shit how? What issues? I'm no tesla fanboy or Musk fan but they are one of if not the best EV on the market. All opinion of course.
They're pretty regularly panned as having quite low reliability and a high number of defects by consumer reports, JD power, etc. Not to mention high profile cases of catching on fire, doors not opening, and simple features like trunks closing on peoples fingers on the new cyber trucks that other car companies simply do not have.

They were the first to market (at least widespread) as a luxury electric car brand and that rightfully gave them a coolness factor. That's not the case any longer and that trend will only continue. Also, they're a luxury car for simpletons like me that drive a Honda or Toyota or other economy vehicle. They're a step down from a Porsche or a BMW or other "premium" brands. So what market are they serving?

Not to mention Musk who at one point was a great spokesman but is now having the opposite effect.

If you like it that's great. I have a friend who loves his as well so this is just my opinion. But I think they're going to have to do some serious pivoting moving forward

That Tesla garage is only on a 5 Yr lease. The site is going to eventually be a train stop for a new loop line out of Piccadilly and Victoria.

The 4th busiest audi dealership in the country is on an industrial estate in stafford. They get people driving up and down from around the country.
Similarly my pal works for a second hand car dealer in cheadle and they are delivering cars all over the country.

Im not sure dealers rely on passing trade as such , in the same wag estate agents dont these days

New Tesla Cybertruck there now till the 31st may will set you back at a minimum 66k when it goes on sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.